LOVEFEST 2021! Celebrating Love in Action
FEB 13 at 10:30am - 12:00pm EST / Live from facebook.com/thecabot
A FREE family music festival hosted by Karen K!
Music and Inspiration for ALL AGES!
FEATURING (VIRTUAL) LIVE PERFORMANCES BY:
- SHINE AND THE MOONBEAMS - R&B and soul for kids with the sweet, smooth and ever-powerful sounds of the amazing Shawana Kemp!
- THE UNCLE DEVIN SHOW- interactive, musical experience by renowned drum-cussionist and founder of WEE NATION RADIO, Devin Walker!
- FLOR BROMLEY - bi-lingual storyteller and music maker originally from Peru, featuring songs from her new award-winning album Fiesta Global!
- Stella (Age 10!) and her D.a.d. Pierce Freelon, with their hit song Daddy Daughter Day as featured the TODAY Show!
- MISTA COOKIE JAR - "One of the best acts in Los Angeles! (CBS), with cool hip-hop-meets-island beats!
- ZOE LEWIS - family favorite captivating audiences from Provincetown to Broadway with vintage jazz and World Beats!
- Production by Latin-Grammy winning 123 ANDRES!
PLUS...YOUNG HEROES putting LOVE INTO ACTIVISM:
- CARTIER CAREY, an 11-year-old change-maker whose lemonade stand provided diapers for single mothers during COVID19...and went viral!
- OUR FRIENDS at the YMCA of the North Shore, revealing their Love in Action Mural!
- Bold and brave 5th GRADERS at KIPP Academy Lynn presenting original poems celebrating Love in Action in our shared communities!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY... Karen K Productions and The Cabot Theatre!
FOR A COMPLETE SCHEDULE & INFO follow:
Love bug Says, "See you at the fest!"